Chicken And Mushroom Stuffed Shells
|Jumbo pasta shells||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast halves||1 1⁄2 Pound (4 Pieces)|
|Canned crushed tomatoes||28 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley/1 tablespoon dried parsley||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. In a large pot, boil some water.
3. Add the jumbo shells and cook as suggested in the packet or until it becomes soft.
4. Remove from the heat and wash to remove the excess starch. Drain properly.
5. Take a large nonstick skillet and heat some oil on medium flame.
6. Saute garlic for about 1 minute or until browned.
7. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes or until soft.
8. Take a skillet and saute some chicken for about 15 minutes or until golden. Remove and add to the mushroom mixture.
9. Mix the crushed tomatoes and chicken stock together. Bring it to boil and simmer for about 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened slightly.
10. Stir in the parsley in the sauce and stir in some pepper and salt. Simmer for 10 minutes or until it thickened.
11. Spread a layer of sauce on a baking dish. Use a spoon and fill chicken mixture in the shells.
12. Add the remaining sauce and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on the top.
13. Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until bubbling and very hot.
14. Serve hot in a serving dish.