Chicken Potato and Celery Scallop
|Sliced raw potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chicken gravy||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Powdered mace||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Buttered soft bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat very hot oven (450°F.)
2) In a saucepan boil water with salt. Cook potato and celery in it. Drain.
3) Add to chicken and gravy.
4) Season with salt and pepper. Add mace.
5) Transfer into 2-quart casserole.
6) Sprinkle crumbs on top.
7) Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
8) Serve warm or cold.