Spicy Chicken Bites
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried rosemary||1 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast halves||2 , cut into small cubes|
|Mixed grain bread slice||1 , toasted|
|Chopped almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted (Blue Diamond)|
|Egg whites||2 , lightly beaten|
1. In small bowl combine lemon juice, water, rosemary, garlic, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Stirring in chicken cubes, cover and let it chill for 24 hours.
3. In blender or food processor, process toast to coarse crumbs.
4. Transfer it to a small bowl and stir in almonds.
5. Lift the chicken out of the marinade.
6. Roll in egg whites, thereafter crumbing in mixture to coat evenly.
7. On nonstick baking sheet place and let it bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes.