Artichoke Olive Chicken Bake
|Uncooked rotini||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Shredded cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned diced tomatoes with italian herbs||14 1⁄2 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Canned artichoke hearts||14 Ounce, drained and quartered (1 Can)|
|Canned sliced black olives||6 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Dried italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce (2 Cups)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a 13 x 9 inch baking dish and spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
3) Cook pasta according to package direction, drain, and keep aside.
4) Take a skillet, heat oil, and stir in onion and pepper.
5) Add chicken, tomato with juice, pasta, Italian seasoning, olives, and artichokes.
6) Mix everything and arrange half of the chicken mixture in the prepared dish.
7) Sprinkle with cheese and top with another layer of chicken mixture and cheese.
8) Cover and bake for 35 minutes.
9) Garnish with basil and serve.