Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomatoes||7 1⁄2 Ounce, cut up|
|Minced dried onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
1) In paper or plastic bag, mix the 1/4 tsp salt, flour and pepper.
2) Put 2-3 drumsticks, at a time in the bag.
3) Shake to coat well.
4) In a 10" skillet brown the chicken in the heated oil.
5) Drain off the excess fat.
6) Stir in the dried onion, undrained tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and 1/2 tsp salt.
7) Allow to come to a boil.
8) Simmer covered for about 25 min or until the chicken is cooked.
9) Transfer the chicken on a serving platter.
10) Spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve.