Caribbean Sweet And Sour Chicken
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Broiler fryer chicken||3 Pound, cut up|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned crushed pineapple||8 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Barbecue sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Bottled)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl mix the flour, salt, and pepper.
2) Coat the chicken evenly.
3) In the 10" skillet, brown the chicken 1/2 at a time in hot oil.
4) Put back all the chicken to skillet .
5) In a bowl, mix the ginger, un-drained pineapple,and barbecue sauce.
6) Stir in the pineapple mixture into the chicken.
7) Simmer covered for about 30 min or until the chicken is cooked.
8) Serve immediately over the hot cooked rice.