Mandarin Baked Chicken
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Corn syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Broiler fryer chicken||3 Pound, quartered|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients together.
3) In the broiler or a shallow baking pan with a rack, place the chicken with the skin side up.
4) Apply a portion of the soy-sherry sauce generously.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours, basting with rest of the sauce at an interval of 20 minutes until the chicken is tender.
6) Alternately, place in the microwave on HIGH for 15-20 minutes, rotating after10 minutes.
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate.