Delicious Chicken Pasta
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||12 Ounce (2 Whole Pieces)|
|Meat magic||3 Teaspoon, divided|
|Chopped white onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Defatted chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Thinly sliced fresh mushrooms||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pasta||6 Ounce, cooked according to package directions (Fettuccine, Angel Hair Or Your Favorite)|
1) Slice chicken into thin strips.
2) In a small bowl, mix well chicken strips with 2 teaspoons Meat Magic and keep aside.
3) Take a skillet; sauté white onion, celery, bell pepper and remaining 1 teaspoon Meat Magic in it over high heat for 5 minutes, shaking pan and stirring occasionally without scraping.
4) Pour in 1/2 cup chicken stock and scrape up browned coating on bottom of pan.
5) Boil again for 4 minutes and mix in chicken mixture, cooking again for 4 minutes.
6) Stir in flour, cooking for 2 minutes more and fold in mushrooms and garlic being careful not to break mushrooms.
7) Again pour in 1/2 cup chicken stock and scrape bottom of pan.
8) Simmer for 4 minutes and stir in another 1/2 cup stock, scraping the pan bottom.
9) Further cook for another 5 minutes and add in green onions and rest of the stock, stirring and scraping well.
10) Complete cooking after heating for 5 more minutes until chicken is soft and take off from heat.
11) Serve hot with pasta.
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 0.34 g1.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.3 mg16.4%
Sodium 584.2 mg24.3%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 32 g63.9%
Vitamin A 23.7% Vitamin C 48.6%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 17.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet