Chicken And Sour Cream Aspic
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Grated onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked diced chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (toasted)|
|Sliced black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In 1 cup of chicken broth, add the gelatin and allow to soften.
2) Gently heat and stir till dissolved.
3) Take off from the heat and stir in the remaining chicken broth, onion, salt, and pepper.
4) Chill to the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
5) Fold in the chicken, almonds, olives, and sour cream.
6) Transfer into a 6-cup mold and refrigerate till firm.
7) On a serving platter, place a bed of salad greens.
8) Unmold the aspic and serve.