Stuffed Chicken Breasts
|Boneless skinless chicken breast halves||16 Ounce|
|Processed cheese||8 (Borden)|
|Frozen french green beans||9 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Pimento||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Canned tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Using the pepper season chicken.
3. Lay over each chicken piece with 2 Lite-line slices.
4. Combine beans and pimento and place about 1/2 cup on each chicken piece.
5. Bringing ends of chicken together, secure with wooden picks.
6. In 8-inch square baking dish arrange them.
7. Combining the tomato sauce and oregano, pour over chicken.
8. Cover and let it bake 30 minutes.
9. Let it bake again 10 minutes longer after uncovering.
10. Serve, removing the picks and spooning the sauce over chicken.
11. Refrigerate leftovers.