Chicken In A Skillet
|Chicken||3 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Whole peeled tomatoes||14 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Onion soup mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Blend the onion soup mix with reserved liquid and water.
2) In a large pan, heat oil.
3) Add the chicken and fry until brown.
4) In the pan, add tomatoes with blended onion soup.
5) Cover the pan and cook on low heat for 45 minutes.
6) Keep stirring the chicken until fully done.
7) Serve the chicken with hor cooked rice, if desired.