Chicken In A Skillet
|Chicken||3 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Whole peeled tomatoes||14 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Onion soup mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Blend the onion soup mix with reserved liquid and water.
2) In a large pan, heat oil.
3) Add the chicken and fry until brown.
4) In the pan, add tomatoes with blended onion soup.
5) Cover the pan and cook on low heat for 45 minutes.
6) Keep stirring the chicken until fully done.
7) Serve the chicken with hor cooked rice, if desired.
Calories 405 Calories from Fat 204
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g34.8%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 114 mg38%
Sodium 1418.7 mg59.1%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 36 g72.1%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet