Grilled Chicken With Lemon And Honey
|Boneless chicken breasts||4 1⁄2 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Clear honey||2 Tablespoon|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, finely grated|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Rice noodles||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Skin and trim the chicken breasts to remove any excess fat, then wash and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Using a sharp knife, score the chicken breasts with a criss-cross pattern on both sides (making sure that you do not cut all the way through the meat).
2. Mix together the honey, soy sauce, lemon rind and juice in a small bowl, and then season well with black pepper.
3. Arrange the chicken breasts on the grill (broiler) rack and brush with half of the honey mixture. Cook for 10 minutes, turn over and brush with the remaining mixture. Cook for a further 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the noodles according to the instructions on the packet. Drain well and transfer to a warm serving bowl. Mix the noodles with the sesame oil, sesame seeds and the lemon rind. Season and keep warm.
5. Drain the chicken and serve with a small mound of noodles, garnished with freshly-chopped chives and grated lemon rind.