Sweet And Sour Chicken With Sesame
|Fryer||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Pineapple chunks||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Bell pepper||1 Large, cut in squares|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, cut into wedges|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Distilled vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sesame seed||1 Tablespoon|
1) Scrape off chicken meat from bones and with a knife cut in 3/4-inch chunks.
2) Rub salt and pepper on it and roll in flour.
3) Blend in egg and 1/4 cup water.
4) Dip chicken in egg mixture and roll in flour.
5) In a skillet heat fat at 350 degrees and fry chicken till light brown.
6) In a saucepan mix 1 cup water with remaining ingredients other than Kitchen Bouquet and sesame seed and boil.
7) Thicken the mixture and add Kitchen Bouquet to brown.
8) Sprinkle sesame seed on top and serve over rice.