Sweet Sour Chicken Saute
|Canned pineapple chunks||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Heinz)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1 Small, cut into thin strips|
|Green bell pepper||1 Small, cut into thin strips|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||1 Pound, cut into strips|
1. Draining the pineapple reserve the juice.
2. Combine juice with cornstarch and next 3 ingredients and set aside.
3. Into a large skillet spray with cooking spray.
4. Sauté peppers and onion until tender-crisp; remove.
5. Spray skillet again and saute chicken 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken changes color.
6. Stirring in reserved vinegar mixture let it cook 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked and sauce is thickened.
7. Put in vegetables and pineapple let it heat, stirring occasionally.
8. Serve with rice if desired.