Spicy Chicken Pasta
|Chicken thighs||4 , skin on|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (Knob Of)|
|Bacon rashers||4 , chopped|
|Oyster mushrooms||6 , sliced|
|Shiitake mushrooms||6 , sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Finely chopped flat-leaf parsley||2 Tablespoon (Including Stalks)|
|Red chili||1 , finely chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon (Splash Of)|
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas.
2) Season and roast the chicken thighs for around 35 minutes or until golden and nicely cooked. Then shred the meat and keep aside.
3) In a pan, saute the bacon, mushrooms and garlic in the melted butter for about 5 minutes.
4) In a large pan of salted boiling water, cook the spaghetti for about 8 minutes and drain well.
5) Toss the spaghetti with the parsley, chilli, chicken, bacon and mushrooms. Drizzle evenly with olive oil and season well to taste.
6) Serve immediately.
Calories 378 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.4%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 60 mg20%
Sodium 74.3 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.8%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 27 g54.7%
Vitamin A 14.9% Vitamin C 24.1%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 20.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet