Spicy Chicken Pasta
|Chicken thighs||4 , skin on|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (Knob Of)|
|Bacon rashers||4 , chopped|
|Oyster mushrooms||6 , sliced|
|Shiitake mushrooms||6 , sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Finely chopped flat-leaf parsley||2 Tablespoon (Including Stalks)|
|Red chili||1 , finely chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon (Splash Of)|
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas.
2) Season and roast the chicken thighs for around 35 minutes or until golden and nicely cooked. Then shred the meat and keep aside.
3) In a pan, saute the bacon, mushrooms and garlic in the melted butter for about 5 minutes.
4) In a large pan of salted boiling water, cook the spaghetti for about 8 minutes and drain well.
5) Toss the spaghetti with the parsley, chilli, chicken, bacon and mushrooms. Drizzle evenly with olive oil and season well to taste.
6) Serve immediately.