Stuffed Roast Chicken
|Roasting chicken||5 Pound (1 Chicken)|
|Stuffing mix||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 Of 7 Ounce Package)|
1) Follow the package directions to prepare the stuffing.
2) Add salt on inside of cavity of the chicken and fill the stuffing in the cavity and neck opening.
3) Secure the openings with metal skewers.
4) Use string to tie legs and wings to body.
5) Cover ends of legs, tail and wings with small pieces of foil.
6) Take a baking dish and put saucers in it upside down.
7) Arrange chicken with breast side down on saucers.
8) Apply butter on chicken.
9) Uncover and cook for 1 5 minutes.
10) Remove pieces of foil and toss the chicken so that the breast side is seen up.
11) Apply butter and wrap with wax paper.
12) Cook the chicken for about 20 minutes.
13) Cover using foil and leave aside for 10 to 15 minutes before carving.
14) Serve warm.
Calories 873 Calories from Fat 545
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.9%
Saturated Fat 17.1 g85.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 275.9 mg92%
Sodium 433.2 mg18%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.47 g1.9%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 67 g133.3%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.8% Iron 25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet