Stuffed Chicken Breasts with White Grape Sauce
|Whole chicken breasts||12 , skinned and boned|
|White bread slices||12 , cut into 1/4 inch cubes|
|Minced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rubbed sage||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Frozen crabmeat||6 Ounce, thawed, undrained, and flaked (1 Package)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White grape sauce||4 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin by placing each of them on a sheet of waxed paper.
3) Mix the next 8 ingredients and stir well to make the stuffing.
4) Fill stuffing into the center of each chicken breast.
5) Secure chicken with toothpicks after folding long sides of chicken over stuffing and then folding the ends over.
6) Coat each chicken breast in flour.
7) Take 1/2 cup melted butter and brown chicken on all sides in it.
8) Take a 15-x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan and place chicken on it.
9) Cook in the oven for 25 minutes or until tender.
10) Serve hot with White Grape Sauce.