Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips
|Seasoned croutons||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed|
|Fresh parmesan cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce, grated (1/3 Cup)|
|Dried parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast halves||1 Pound, cut into 1 inch pieces (About 3 Breast Pieces)|
|Lite ranch dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Serving)|
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Place the croutons in a zip lock plastic bag.
3. Use a rolling pin to lightly crush the croutons to get course bread crumbs.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine crouton crumbs, cheese, parsley and garlic salt.
5. In a clean dry grease free bowl, whisk egg whites and water using a wire whisk, until foamy.
6. Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture
7. Dump them into the crumb mixture and toss to coat evenly.
8. Arrange the chicken pieces on a lightly greased baking sheet.
9. Place in the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes until chicken crispy outside and tender cooked.
10. Arrange pieces on a platter.
11. Serve immediately with dressing in a bowl to dip the nuggets.