Chicken Filled Bundles
|Refrigerated crescent rolls||8 (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese with chives||3 Ounce, softened|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Cubed cooked chicken breast/Cubed cooked turkey breast||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Crushed seasoned croutons||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheese sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make 4 rectangular pieces of crescent roll dough and put the diagonal layer together.
3. Expand the rectangles with a rolling pin.
5. Take a bowl and mix cream cheese and softened butter in it.
6. Put cooked chicken in the bowl and stir well.
7. On every rectangular piece, put ¼th mixture on the side.
8. Fold the dough and secure well.
9. Apply melted butter or margarine on the bundles.
10. Take a low baking dish and put the bundles in it with crushed croutons.
11. Bake the bundles for 25-30 minutes.
13. Serve warm with cheese sauce.