|Chili sauce||3 Drop (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
|Medium dry sherry||2 Teaspoon|
|Caster sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken meat||8 Ounce, cut into 1 inch pieces (200 Gram)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1) In a mixing bowl, add chilli sauce, sherry, sugar, pepper, salt, soya sauce and sesame seeds.
2) Mix well and add the chicken to the marinade. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) Take six 15 cm (6 in.) squares of aluminium foil and lightly grease with oil.
4) Put required quantity of chicken in each foil and wrap as parcels.
5) Before serving fry in hot oil for 5 minutes.
6) Serve hot.
You can store the content in a freezer. Fry in hot oil and serve.