Chicken Or Cheese Shashlik
|Cheese tikka/Chicken tikka||200 Gram|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Milliliter|
|Demi glace sauce||50 Milliliter|
|Chopped mushrooms||25 Gram|
|Boiled rice||200 Gram|
1. Peel onions and cut into 1 ½ inch cubes.
2. Cut tomatoes and capsicum into 1 ½ inch cubes
3. Cut the piece of cheese or chicken into 2 inch pieces
4. Season all with salt and pepper.
5. On seasoned wooden skewers, thread the chicken or cheese pieces, alternating with capsicum, tomato and onions.
6. Heat a grill plate
7. Grill kabobs, basting with ghee (clarified butter) or oil, turning them occasionally until chicken or cheese is cooked and slightly charred.
8. Remove onto a patter.
9. In a saucepan, combine mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce and demi glaze sauce.
10. Heat for 3-4 minutes until mushrooms are tender and cooked through.
11. Make a bed of rice on a serving plate
12. Arrange the grilled kabobs on top.
13. Top with prepared sauce.
14. Serve hot.