Chicken Or Cheese Shashlik
|Cheese tikka/Chicken tikka||200 Gram|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Milliliter|
|Demi glace sauce||50 Milliliter|
|Chopped mushrooms||25 Gram|
|Boiled rice||200 Gram|
1. Peel onions and cut into 1 ½ inch cubes.
2. Cut tomatoes and capsicum into 1 ½ inch cubes
3. Cut the piece of cheese or chicken into 2 inch pieces
4. Season all with salt and pepper.
5. On seasoned wooden skewers, thread the chicken or cheese pieces, alternating with capsicum, tomato and onions.
6. Heat a grill plate
7. Grill kabobs, basting with ghee (clarified butter) or oil, turning them occasionally until chicken or cheese is cooked and slightly charred.
8. Remove onto a patter.
9. In a saucepan, combine mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce and demi glaze sauce.
10. Heat for 3-4 minutes until mushrooms are tender and cooked through.
11. Make a bed of rice on a serving plate
12. Arrange the grilled kabobs on top.
13. Top with prepared sauce.
14. Serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1693 Calories from Fat 639
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.9%
Saturated Fat 24.6 g123%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 304.9 mg101.6%
Sodium 829 mg34.5%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.2%
Dietary Fiber 16.4 g65.5%
Sugars 27.4 g
Protein 145 g290.6%
Vitamin A 70.8% Vitamin C 489.2%
Calcium 16.8% Iron 46.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet