Paprika Chicken Mushroom
|Chicken||1 1⁄2 Pound, skin removed (700 Gram)|
|Flour||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Paprika||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Green pepper||1 , deseeded|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce, washed (100 Gram)|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Soured cream||1 Tablespoon|
1) Toss the chicken pieces in flour and fry in a pan until brown.
2) Remove the chicken from the pan when tender.
3) Mix paprika in water to make a smooth paste.
4) Brush the paste over the chicken.
5) Take a casserole dish and add the chicken, chopped peppers, mushrooms, and stock into it.
6) Cook on power for 12 minutes, stirring once during the cooking
7) Check seasoning.
8) Drizzle soured cream and serve immediately.