Devilish Chicken Peppers
|Green peppers||4 Large|
|Chicken breasts||4 , skinned and boned|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finley chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Potato chips||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Deviled ham||3 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Canned tomato sauce||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Ounce|
1)Cut the top of green peppers and discard seeds.
2) Place peppers in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) With a knife cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
5) Heat butter in a pan and cook chicken, chopped green pepper, and onion over medium heat for 5- 7 minutes, stirring well.
6) Drain the mixture and keep aside.
7) Mix chicken, potato chips, ham, and egg.
8) Spoon the mixture into the peppers.
9) Arrange in a 1 3/4-quart shallow baking dish.
10) Add tomato sauce over and around peppers.
11) Place in oven and bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
12) Drizzle cheese over peppers and bake for further 5 minutes.
13) Serve immediately.