Chicken Breast Tenderloins In Brandy Cream
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||1 Pound (12 To 16 Pieces, Tenders)|
|Chicken broth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||4 Large, sliced|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1. Take a 12 inch skillet, heat butter in it until it melts.
2. Put chicken and cook until brown.
3. Stir in chicken broth and allow it to boil.
4. Lower the flame and cook for 15 minutes after covering.
5. Add cream and cook for 5-10 minutes by stirring frequently.
6. Avoid boiling.
7. Put mushrooms and heat for 5 more minutes.
8. Move the skillet in such a way that the mushrooms are coated with juices.
9. Put brandy, parsley, salt and pepper and cook.
10. Toss over wild rice and serve.