Grilled Chicken with Spicy Guacamole and Corn Chips
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breasts||6 (Skin On)|
|Ripe tomatoes||4 Large, cut into 2 cm chunks|
|Red onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Long red chili||1 , deseeded and finely diced|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon, cut into wedges (Juice Of 2 Limes, Plus Extra Limes Cut Into Wedges, To Serve)|
|Ripe avocados||2 Large|
|Coriander||80 Gram, leaves picked and chopped (1 Package)|
|Basil||20 Gram, leaves picked and chopped (1 Package)|
|Flat leaf parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs), leaves picked and chopped (Handful)|
1) Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas.
2) Heat the griddle over a medium heat.
3) Peel, stone and chop the avocados and mash them lightly.
4)Marinate the chicken with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Then grill the chicken for 25 minutes, turn after every 5 minutes until evenly cooked . Remove on a plate and keep aside.
5) Brush 1 tablespoon oil over the tortillas, cut out 6 triangles from each and place them on a large baking sheet. Bake the tortillas for 10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
6) In a mixing bowl, add the tomatoes and onion, then season with salt and pepper. Stir in rest of the olive oil ,Tabasco, chilli and 1/2 the lime juice , then keep the bowl aside.
7) Stir in the tomato mixture and rest of the lime juice into the mashed avocados, then fold in the herbs.
8) Slice the grilled chicken and serve with the crisp tortillas, guacamole and a few wedges of lime.