|Chicken livers||1 Pound|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley/Chopped chives||3 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a saute pan, heat the butter and cook the chicken livers for nearly 7 minutes. Divide the cooked chicken into 4 small casseroles which have been lightly buttered.
3) Beat the eggs and add the seasoning, milk and a good pinch of nutmeg.
4) Pour the entire mixture over the livers and bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or till the eggs are set.
5) Serve hot after sprinkling with chives or chopped parsley.