Italian Breaded Chicken Breasts
|Chicken breasts||8 , 0.25 inch thick, thawed (All Natural)|
|Breadcrumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Italian Style Or Plain)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Organic Is More Flavorful If You Have It)|
|Shredded romano cheese||4 Tablespoon, or crumbled|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon (Or More, Just Keep The Whole Bottle Handy)|
1. Wash your hands (do so after touching raw meat throughout the process too!)
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Drizzle olive oil on bottom of pan and spread to cover pan. Set aside.
4. Pour breadcrumbs, parsley and romano cheese in a large bowl and mix it together.
5. Dip chicken breasts in mixture and coat both sides. Use hands to push the mixture into the meat so it won't just fall off.
6. Place breaded chicken breast in pan and rub around to get the oil soaked in.
7. Turn over and do the same. (The oil in the oven will make the breadcrumbs crispy giving it a slightly fried texture without the need of frying!)
8. Do this for all chicken breasts and add more oil if need be to pan.
9. Cover with tin foil shiny side down. (The shiny side has the protective coating on the foil so the aluminum won't affect your cooking since aluminum is not good to digest.)
10. Bake for 35 minutes, then remove cover.
11. Bake for remaining 10 - 15 minutes to allow the oiled mixture to get crispy.
12. Remove and make sure thickest parts of chicken show no pink inside.
This video is a creation of simpleitaliancooking. You can visit simpleitaliancooking for complete recipes, and more videos.
Calories 636 Calories from Fat 219
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.9%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 215.1 mg71.7%
Sodium 558.9 mg23.3%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.66 g2.7%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 86 g172.1%
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 15.2%
Calcium 23.7% Iron 20.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet