This recipe is so easy and able to be modified however you want. It was given to me over the phone by my mother in law Nina. Sometimes she soaks her chicken breasts in milk, but for the sake of simplicity it is not required. I like to fillet the breasts if they are thick. My husband and I each eat about 2-3 (1/4 - 1/2 inch thick) breasts for one meal.
8 , 0.25 inch thick, thawed (All Natural)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (Italian Style Or Plain)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Organic Is More Flavorful If You Have It)
Shredded romano cheese
4 Tablespoon, or crumbled
Extra virgin olive oil
4 Tablespoon (Or More, Just Keep The Whole Bottle Handy)
1. Wash your hands (do so after touching raw meat throughout the process too!)
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Drizzle olive oil on bottom of pan and spread to cover pan. Set aside.
4. Pour breadcrumbs, parsley and romano cheese in a large bowl and mix it together.
5. Dip chicken breasts in mixture and coat both sides. Use hands to push the mixture into the meat so it won't just fall off.
6. Place breaded chicken breast in pan and rub around to get the oil soaked in.
7. Turn over and do the same. (The oil in the oven will make the breadcrumbs crispy giving it a slightly fried texture without the need of frying!)
8. Do this for all chicken breasts and add more oil if need be to pan.
9. Cover with tin foil shiny side down. (The shiny side has the protective coating on the foil so the aluminum won't affect your cooking since aluminum is not good to digest.)
10. Bake for 35 minutes, then remove cover.
11. Bake for remaining 10 - 15 minutes to allow the oiled mixture to get crispy.
12. Remove and make sure thickest parts of chicken show no pink inside.
This video is a creation of simpleitaliancooking. You can visit simpleitaliancooking for complete recipes, and more videos.
Looking to make covetously crispy, crunchy breaded chicken breasts at home? Then you will surely find some inspiration from this recipe. Breaded chicken breasts can double up as a side or an entrée and can be quickly made at home in a few simple and easy steps. Follow the video recipe and get treating your family and friends to a treat they will absolutely love.