Chicken Liver Bisque
|Chicken livers||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chicken broth||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Undiluted evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Or More To Taste)|
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced water cress||3 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Clean the chicken livers thoroughly and remove all discolored portions.
2) Cut them into small pieces.
3) Mince the water cress and onion.
4) Take a blazer pan and heat butter in it.
5) Sauté the onion and chicken liver within it until tender.
6) Sprinkle the livers with rosemary and flour and stir it in, blending evenly.
7) Add the chicken broth in slowly.
8) Keep stirring until the mixture starts thickening.
9) Put the blazer pan on top of hot water for 10 minutes and cook.
10) Add the Sherry along with salt.
11) Cook for 2 minutes more.
12) Serve as required.