Piri Piri Chicken
|Red chilies||2 , deseeded and finely chopped|
|Red pepper||1 , deseeded and roughly chopped|
|Red wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Boneless chicken breasts||4 (Skin On)|
1. In a food processor jar, combine the chilies, pepper, vinegar, oil and seasoning.
2. Blend into a coarse paste.
3. Using a sharp tipped knife, make long slant slashes on the skin side of the chicken breasts.
4. Arrange them in a baking dish.
5. Pour most of the prepared marinade over the chicken breasts, reserving about 1/4 of it for basting the chicken.
6. Marinate the chicken for a minimum of 10 minutes at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator, turning the pieces several times to keep them coated with the marinade.
7. Heat a grill or frying pan and grease it with a little oil.
8. Cook chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side, turning once and basting with the reserved marinade on both sides.
9. Serve the chicken with a salad or over rice.