KC Pomering shows you how to make Gluten Free Crunchy Chicken Strips.
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 Pound, cut into strips 2 inches long
2 , beaten
Milk/Plain soy milk
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a Ziploc place the corn flakes and crush.
3. In a shallow dish beat egg and milk. Season the mixture with salt, pepper and paprika.
4. Place crushed flakes in a separate shallow dish.
5. Dip chicken first in egg mixture, then in cereal to coat. Place coated chicken on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes; turn the side of the chicken and bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Serve Crispy Chicken with pomegranate sauce and enjoy!
Fried chicken is irresistibly loved by many unmindful of the bad it does and here is a healthy recipe to make the same. Watch the video showing how to make Crunchy Chicken Strips with low calorie ingredients. Goodness enjoyed with the delicacy!