|Pineapple preserves||2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion powder||1 Dash|
|Garlic powder||1 Dash|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
1) Make a sauce by mixing pineapple preserves, tomato puree, sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
2) Take a baking dish and place chicken in it.
3) Cook for 4 minutes after pouring sauce over them.
4) Pour the liquid from the dish over the chicken turned on the other side and cook for 4 more minutes.
5) Insert a cooking thermometer in the thickest part of the chicken for measuring the internal temperature of the chicken.
6) Continue to cook till the thermometer reads 185 degrees.
7) Serve hot.