Chicken Livers In Wine
|Chicken livers||1 1⁄2 Pound (20 Pieces)|
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Tomato catsup||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Add salt and pepper to the chicken livers.
2) Coat them with flour.
3) Take a casserole and melt butter in it for 1 minute.
4) Uncover and cook the chicken livers for 7 minutes by arranging them in the casserole.
5) Toss the livers halfway through cooking time.
6) Stir in white wine, celery and tomato catsup and cook for 3 more minutes.
7) Serve after topping with parsley.