|Whole frying chicken||1|
|Salad oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Dash|
|Sweet white wine||2 Tablespoon|
1) Trim the chicken by cutting off the wings and thighs.
2) Spread open the most meaty thighs part from the back side using a knife and cut off projecting bones.
3) Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
4) Leave aside for 10 minutes.
5) Make dressing by mixing together 2 tablespoons salad oil, lemon juice, paprika, garlic powder, pepper and salt.
6) Take a dish and place the chicken pieces in it and pour over the dressing.
7) Leave aside for 3 hours.
8) In the dish, heat 2 tablespoons of salad oil.
9) Brown the chicken pieces in it.
10) Pour the dressing over browned chicken once again and sprinkle over sweet white wine.
11) In the dish, place the chicken pieces with their skin side up and heat for 2 minutes, then toss over and cook again for 3 minutes.
12) Serve hot.