Lemon Paprika Chicken
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Grated lemon rind||1|
|Drumsticks||8 (Skin On)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (On The Wine)|
|Red onion||1 , halved|
|Lemon||1 , halved|
1. In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, paprika, garlic, lemon rind and seasoning.
2. Place chicken drumsticks in a shallow dish.
3. Pour the marinade over the chicken and turn to coat evenly.
4. Allow chicken to marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Heat a grill or a barbecue
6. Grill chicken for 10 minutes on the hottest part of the grill.
7. Move them to a cooler part of the barbecue and grill for a further 30 minutes, basting with the marinade occasionally and turning, until tender and crispy
8. Arrange the cherry tomatoes, red onion halves and lemon halves on the grill.
9. Serve the chicken with the vegetables on the side.
Alternatively, cook chicken on a hot griddle for 20-30 minutes and the vegetables for the last 10 minutes.