|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onions||3 Medium, sliced|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
1) Cut chicken into neat serving pieces.
2) In a bag, combine the salt, pepper and flour together and add the chicken pieces. Shake till the chicken is properly coated.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and fry the flour mixture coated chicken till it has browned.
4) Cover the skillet and cook over low flame for about 40 minutes.
5) Add in the onions, mushrooms, garlic and butter. Cover skillet and cook for another 5 minutes.
6) To the remaining seasoned flour, add enough flour to make about 2 tablespoons full and blend it with lemon juice and water.
7) Stir mixture into the chicken mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, till the concoction has thickened.
8) Add tomatoes and cover the skillet. Cook for another 10 minutes.
9) Serve hot.