Chicken In Potato Nest
|Cooked mashed potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce (1 Small Can)|
|Cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Butter a pie plate of 8 to 9-inches and line it with potatoes.
3) In a pan, melt the butter and stir in the seasoning and flour. Gradually add the broth and stir till the mixture starts to boil. Add the mushrooms and cream and cook for a few minutes.
4) In to the prepared pie, put the chicken and pour the sauce all over. Sprinkle with cheese.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
6) Serve hot.