Curried Chicken Skewers
|Skinless boneless chicken breast||10 Ounce (1 Whole Piece)|
|Scallions||2 , cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Fresh orange juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Pineapple preserves||2 Tablespoon|
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Packed brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated orange peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Fresh)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Take a small bowl to combine all the ingredients for marinade.
2) Cut out ½ inch strips from the chicken breast and place these inside the bowl to coat evenly with the marinade. Place the bowl inside refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3) Take the chicken strips out from the marinade and thread onto wooden skewers by placing scallions at the end.
4) Take the roasting rack to arrange the skewers in a circular way by keeping the scallions at the middle.
5) Take a wax paper to cover the skewers.
6) Set your microwave at Power Hi for 3-3.5 minutes or until chicken is well cooked. While cooking rotate rack for every cooking cycle.
7) Take a small bowl to combine all ingredients for sauce.
8) Serve chickens on skewers with the sauce on the side.
Calories 323 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.9%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.7 mg20.9%
Sodium 275.9 mg11.5%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.47 g1.9%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 17 g33.4%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 8.5%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet