Chicken In Lemon
|Lemon||1 , washed|
|Chicken||1 , cut into 8 pieces|
|Oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Carrot||1 , peeled, grated|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled, grated|
|Leek||1 , grated (White Part Only)|
|Chicken stock||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Butter||2 1⁄2 Ounce (65 Gram)|
|Chopped chives||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
1) Preheat a browning dish for 5 minutes on power.
2) Remove the peel from the lemon and cut into thin strips.
3) Squeeze the lemon juice and reserve.
4) Brush the chicken cubes with oil and roast them in a browning dish for 3 minutes on power.
5) Pour chicken stock and add vegetables, lemon peel, lemon juice.
6) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7) Cook for 5 minutes on power, set aside.
8) Take a bowl, pour the cooking juice, and heat for a minute on power.
9) Drizzle the butter and heat for another 30 seconds.
10) Garnish with chopped chives and serve the chicken with the sauce.