|Chicken pieces||2 Pound|
|Seasoned coating mix||1 Tablespoon (1 Package)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Arrange all the ingredients required.
2) Wash chicken properly, drain and sprinkle with salt and pepper and let stand for several minutes.
3) In a casserole, put seasoned coating mix, paprika and chopped parsley.
4) Add chicken and shake.
5) In a baking dish, spread butter and heat unitl bubbly.
6) In the preheated dish, place chicken.
7) Arrange small pieces in the center and big ones around them. 8) Bake chicken for 16 minutes turning it over halfway through cooking time.
9) Serve hot with lemon.