Chicken Vegetable Turnover With Broiled Tomatoes
|Frozen vegetables in sauce||10 Ounce (Any Flavor, 1 Pouch, 300 Gram)|
|Cooked chicken||250 Milliliter, cut into small pieces (1 Cup)|
|Basil/Dill weed/oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Refrigerated pie crust||1|
1) Pierce the frozen vegetable pouch with a knife, place over the rack and thaw as per the directions.
2) In a 12 inch pizza pan or a foil wrapped rack, place the pie crust and brush the edges with water.
3) Mix the chicken and herbs, then spread over half of the crust, leaving 1 inch around the edges.
4) Fold half the crust over the filling and press the edges to seal.
5) Make 3-4 slits over the top crust and apply milk.
6) Place over the rack and bake as per the directions.
7) Then keep the tomato halves on the pizza pan and cok further until the turnover is golden brown in colour.
8) Serve immediately in a nice plate.