Lemon, Garlic and Chile Wings
|Chicken wings||3 Pound|
|Salted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), grated|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Fresh italian parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne habanero sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (All Spice Cafe)|
|For dry rub mix|
|Sea salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly cracked black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dehydrated minced onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Sweet paprika||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly grated nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Rinse the chicken wings and dry them very well with paper towels.
2. Toss the wings with 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with the spice mix. Set on a platter and refrigerate uncovered for 2 hours. ( this will help dry out the moisture, resulting in very crispy skin )
3. Preheat your oven to 450 F degrees and arrange the chicken wings on a broiler pan. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 F degrees.
4. Remove wings from the oven and transfer to a platter.
5. Transfer the drippings to a sauce pan and add the butter and lemon juice to the pan. Place on ery low flame until the butter is melted. Whisk in the garlic and remove from heat.
Pour the lemon garlic butter sauce over the wings and sprinkle with the minced parsley. Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by All Spice Cafe. To learn more about them or their great product visit, www.allspicecafe.com