One Pan Summer Chicken
|Basil leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs), torn (A Large Handful)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), sliced|
|Plum tomatoes||2 , halved|
|Chicken leg quarters||2|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned butter beans||410 Gram, drained, rinsed (1 Can)|
1) Pre-heat the oven to fan 200C/conventional and 220C/gas 7.
2) Cut the peppers into longitudinal halves taking out the seeds and white membrane with the stalk intact.
3) Fill each pepper shell with a mixture of a portion of the basil, half a tomato and garlic.
4) Take a roasting tin and place the chicken in it along with the stuffed peppers.
5) Season them and drizzle oil over the contents of the tin.
6) Place tin in pre-heated oven and roast for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken turns golden and tomatoes wrinkle and tur soft along with the peppers.
7) Remove the chicken and peppers from oven to plate allowing the juice to drain back into the tin.
8) Place the roasting tin over low flame and splash some water in it.
9) Add the beans and stir them in thereby releasing the sticky remnants from the tin.
10) Heat properly before add the remaining amount of basil and stirring it in.
11) Serve the beans along with the chicken and peppers.