Dill Chicken With Cous Cous
|For chicken breasts|
|Fresh dill||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Couscous||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dill seeds||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (Or To Taste)|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|For the dill relish|
|Fresh dill||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
1. Butterfly the chicken breast, for two breasts you will have four pieces.
2. In the food processor, mix the onion and dill, grind to make a coarse paste. Add salt and black pepper
3. Coat the chicken with olive oil. Add the onion and dill rub on the chicken. Refrigerate for couple of hours.
4. Bake the chicken in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F. for 15-18 minutes. But depending on your oven, it might take more or less.
5. When the chicken is done, slice it diagonally for presentation.
6. Prepare the couscous by adding boiled water, cover and let it stand for a short while.
7. When the couscous is done, add salt, dill seeds, black pepper, red pepper flakes (optional) and olive oil.
8. Fluff with a fork and mix.
Making the Dill Relish:
9. To complete this meal, I made Dill Relish on the side that could serve as a refreshing salad too.
10. Dice the tomatoes, cucumber, onions and cut up the fresh dill, mix with the rest of the ingredients and you are done.
11. Put the couscous on a plate. Place the cut up chicken breast on top of it. Garnish with Dill Relish.
This video is a creation of summer. You can visit summer for complete recipes, and more videos.