Easy Chicken A La King
|Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||3 , cooked, shredded into bite-size pieces|
|Condensed cream of celery with sauteed onion & garlic soup||1 Can (10 oz) (Healthy Choice Brand)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Non fat milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||4|
|English muffins||2 , halved|
1) Take a medium bowl, to combine soup, milk and salt. Mix the liquids properly.
2) Add chicken breasts, green onions and mushrooms to this mixture.
3) Take four custard cups of 6 oz size. Spray these cups with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Pour equal part of chicken and soup mixture into the cups.
5) Put one English muffin half over each cup, by placing the split side downwards.
6) Take a cookie sheet and place the custard cups on it.
7) Set your oven at 450°F.
8) Place the cookie sheet inside the oven and bake it for 13-15 minutes or until the muffins turn golden brown and the chicken mixture turns bubbling.
9) Serve the custard cups by inverting them on the serving platter.
Calories 279 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.7%
Saturated Fat 0.77 g3.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 77.8 mg25.9%
Sodium 734.4 mg30.6%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 34 g67.9%
Vitamin A 22% Vitamin C 20.8%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet