|Chicken breasts||2 , boned|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|White wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried tarragon||1 Pinch|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon|
1) Take a shallow dish and put the chicken breasts in it.
2) Combine the butter or margarine, soya sauce, wine, tarragon and mustard.
3) Spoon this mixture over the chicken and allow marinating for 3 hours.
4) Reserve the excess marinade on draining.
5) Grill (broil) the chicken on both sides for 4 to 6 minutes.
6) Take off from the heat, brush with the saved marinade and turn over in sesame seeds.
7) Grill (broil) again till the sesame seeds are golden browned.
8) Serve hot.