Skillet Herb Fried Chicken
|Evaporated milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Broiler fryer chickens||2 , cut in serving pieces|
|Corn oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. Transfer evaporated milk to a bowl.
2. In a shallow dish, add flour, paprika, herbs, pepper and salt and mix well.
3. Dip chicken pieces first in milk and then roll on the flour mixture.
4. Take a skillet and heat 1½ corn oil. Add chicken, with skin side facing down and allow it to turn brown.
5. Turn to other side and allow other side to turn brown.
6. For crispiness, cook, without covering, for 30 to 50 minutes, turning halfway though.
7. Serve hot.