Skillet Herb Fried Chicken
|Evaporated milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Broiler fryer chickens||2 , cut in serving pieces|
|Corn oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. Transfer evaporated milk to a bowl.
2. In a shallow dish, add flour, paprika, herbs, pepper and salt and mix well.
3. Dip chicken pieces first in milk and then roll on the flour mixture.
4. Take a skillet and heat 1½ corn oil. Add chicken, with skin side facing down and allow it to turn brown.
5. Turn to other side and allow other side to turn brown.
6. For crispiness, cook, without covering, for 30 to 50 minutes, turning halfway though.
7. Serve hot.
Calories 2827 Calories from Fat 2064
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 231 g355.7%
Saturated Fat 43.6 g217.8%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 574.8 mg191.6%
Sodium 1299.3 mg54.1%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 147 g293.1%
Vitamin A 30.1% Vitamin C 23%
Calcium 20.4% Iron 49.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet