Chicken and Green Beans
|Chicken breast||1 , cut into bite sized pieces|
|Green beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut bite-size (2 Handfuls)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a fry pan, heat oil on a high flame.
2. Put pieces of chicken in the pan.
3. Cook the chicken well until it turns white.
4. Add green beans to the pan.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Stir the ingredients well.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
8. Add lemon juice and sesame oil.
9. Stir well.
10.Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.