1. In plate, place chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. In a large Dutch oven, heat oil and add chicken. Cook on both the sides.
3. In a pan, melt butter and add mushrooms. Cook until brown.
4. Add onion, garlic and shallot and cook until soft.
5. Deglaze the pan with ¼ cup of the wine.
6. Add chicken and rest of the wine.
7. Sprinkle parsley and cover the lid and bring to simmer. Cook it for 20 minutes.
8. Place chicken on a plate and serve mushrooms over it. Season broth with salt and serve with bread.
If you are planning to cook chicken for dinner, try this recipe for mushrooms with chicken braised in wine. Truly delicious, the chicken and mushroom pairing is a treat to the taste buds and the dish can be relished with rice, breads or as it is. So, open the wine bottle and make a delicious tasting chicken dish now!