Roast Chicken With Raisin Nut Stuffing
|Broilers||2 , quartered|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Crumbled bread||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Light seedless raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Broken walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take small amount of monosodium glutamate and salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle all over the chicken.
3) Combine together the bread, 2/3 cup margarine, ½ teaspoon monosodium glutamate, 2 teaspoons of salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, raisins, walnuts, oregano and poultry seasoning. Mix well and place in a baking dish.
4) Over the bread mixture in the dish, place the chicken and brush it with margarine.
5) Place dish in a 350-degree oven and bake for about 90 minutes or till the chicken is golden brown. Brush with margarine occasionally.
6) Serve hot.