Chicken Breasts In Applesauce
|Applesauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken breasts||4 , cut in half|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheese cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fine)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine the applesauce, allspice, 1 teaspoon of salt, flour and tomato paste and mix well. Stir in the celery and onion and place mixture on a baking dish which has been lightly greased.
3) Bone the chicken breasts and dip them in milk.
4) Mix cracker crumbs, paprika and remaining salt together. Roll chicken in the mixture and place it on the applesauce mixture.
5) Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or till the chicken is tendered.
6) Serve hot.